Kauai Joy
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas Day
What a beautiful spot to walk, relax and enjoy Christmas day.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2009
(10)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(8)
▼
2008
(15)
▼
December
(15)
Christmas Day Road Trip
Christmas Day
Nature's decorations
No title
More garden
A morning walk in the garden.
It's my Birthday
There was one tree with ornaments dedicated to a f...
Kauai Christmas lights.
The Garden
I managed to get my first coconut opened today. I ...
John got a truck. He's pretty happy about it too. ...
My car is here! Jetty enjoyed her cruise, I have ...
When getting ready to paint the wall, I removed th...
Almost six years of waiting for this to happen, o...
About Me
Kathi Joy
A human looking to live, experience, grow and learn in every day of this beautiful thing called life. To stay in a place of wonder and appreciation, to live in joy. To do no harm.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment